Abortion clinics should be your first choice after you’ve decided on getting an abortion since these clinics provide the patient with the best facilities. You can easily choose the different services offered by these clinics. These practices have provided women with a excellent option.
Listed below are the list of facilities provided by an abortion clinic into a patient on a regular basis:
- Medical abortion or Abortion Pill: Medical abortion is the preferred termination of pregnancy in the first couple weeks of pregnancy as the pregnancy can be terminated by intake of medications. This is done with the help of abortion pills that is available in this clinic. The clinic would ask you to sign documents that provide your arrangement to the abortion clinic to perform an in-clinic abortion in case the medical procedure is not profitable.
- This process requires the patient to stay in the practice and you would be provided with the necessary care during and after the in-clinic procedure. In-Clinic procedures are minimally invasive procedures with a few dangers, but it’s sometimes really important that you have an in-clinic procedure to be certain that all of the pregnancy tissue is removed from the uterus. A follow up exam is scheduled after a week or two to be certain that the in-clinic process has been successful.
- Morning-After pill: The morning after pill is available in the clinic which is the best emergency contraceptive that’s available to make sure you don’t get pregnant. The morning-after pill works best when taken 72 hours to five days of having unprotected coitus. Check Atlanta abortion clinic. Morning-after pill is preferred by the majority of women nowadays as it has minimum side effects when compared to other kinds of emergency contraceptives.
- Counseling: Abortion is a really emotional process and to make sure you deal well with this important decision counseling is necessary. Clinics provide with counseling that makes it easy for patients to overcome their guilt and reduced feeling after going through this procedure. Counseling plays a vital role in practices, so it is essential that a patient if feeling whether or not about the process needs to have a session with the counselor as it would be rather helpful.
- Contraception: The abortion clinic would also advise you regarding the many contraceptives that are available which you can make use of to prevent an unplanned pregnancy. If you are planning to use an IUD or an Intra Uterine Device, it can be inserted soon after the in-clinic process is done, so make certain that you specify this to your medical care provider in the abortion clinic. Hormonal pills, Diaphragm, cervical cap, condoms, spermicides and female condoms are also available with the clinics, so choose the type of contraceptive you prefer and get it in with terrific ease and convenience these practices.